- 2015 Keystone Fuzion
- Trim Name325
- Generic Type (Primary)Toy Hauler – Fifth Wheel
- Dry Weight12710 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity3790 lbs.
- Dry Weight, Hitch2915 lbs.
- Overall Length38′ 0″
- Overall Height13′ 1″
- Fresh Water Capacity112 gal.
- Black Water Capacity43 gal.
- Gray Water Capacity86 gal.
- LP Tank Capacity60 lbs.
- Tires, Rear Specification ST235/80R16E
With automotive exterior lines and innovative interior patio door the New Fuzion is “More Than A Garage”. Boasting a stylish modern interior with custom furniture and cabinetry the Fuzion has a look that is unparalleled. One look at the Fuzion is enough to get your heart racing. Being the”Hottest Brand in the Industry” is a Fuzion standard.
Go out on a great adventure this year with your family and enjoy the great outdoors of North America. From a full RV unit to a fifth wheel. Places like Red Bluff California, Key West Florida, Hill City South Dakota, Fairbanks Alaska, Yosemite California and Virgin Utah. All these places have great RV Parks, for more info on these destinations checkout this Travel Channel Link.
But Before you come on down to Flagg RV Sales and Service. Buy that new RV you always wanted come see our large inventory of RV’s of all shapes and sizes, or simply get it checked out at our service department.
It’s the time of year where regular maintenance for the winter must be done. Found a great video on You tube that shows how to maintain your Grey Water. Many people do not want to do this themselves because they may not feel comfortable or have the time for it. If your one of those people click here to get to our website service department to schedule an appointment, or simply watch the video on youtube here.
Say hello to the Travato™—the Class B motorhome with the best value for the adventurous explorer. At 20′ long, the Travato is unbelievably agile with its Ram ProMaster chassis. Outdoor living is easier than ever with an exterior speaker system, awning with LED lighting, and available side screen door. Matched with MCD blackout roller shades, LED ceiling lights, and a Radio⁄Rearview Monitor System with 5″ touch screen, the Travato delivers luxury at a pleasing price. Embrace a new level of Class B value, style, and living.
Come See us At Flagg RV for this wonderful Product
- Radio/GPS Navigation/Rearview Monitor System 5″ LCD color touch screen, steering wheel and voice controls, color rear camera, SiriusXM™, Bluetooth™, USB ports
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest, and slide/swivel/recline
- Airbags driver and passenger front, side curtain, side seat bolster
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/adjustable wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Front and cab window privacy panels
- Carpet floor mat
- Appliqué package
- 22″ HDTV and Coach stereo system w/AM/FM radio, Bluetooth™, CD/DVD player, remote
- Jack® Digital TV antenna
- LED ceiling lights
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- LPG accessory connection
- 4-gallon 110-volt water heater w/Energy Management System
- Pressurized city water hookup
- Exterior wash station w/pump switch
- 10′ sewer hose
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
As your family is rolling down the highway in you new Flagg RV Trailer or RV, enjoying the scenery you may have time to look over this great guide from Traderonline.com
It has tips on how to enjoy your travel, such a games, Places to go, tips on staying connected and iphone/ipad app essentials.
Here is the link to the guide:
Again Come visit us in West Boylston and Uxbridge Massachusetts if you are in the area at Flagg RV!!!
Great Unit at Flagg RV
Standard Available Features
- Extra long rain gutters and spouts
- Roto-cast seamless holding tanks
- Outside shower
- 30 ft. 30 Amp power cord
- Easy access manual override for the slide rooms
- Spare tire
- Patio light
- Picnic Table in pass through
- Two 30 LBS LP bottles with automatic change-over
- Cable and satellite hook-up
- Black tank flush system
- Outside speakers
- Home theater DVD/CD/AM/FM/MP3 hookup
- Residential fabric-covered valances w/removable drapes
- Frame side manual override for the slide rooms
- Exterior speakers
- Electric awning
- Friction hinge entry door
- Toylok Security System
- Picnic Table in pass thru storage
- E-Z Lube axles
- Battery disconnect
- Back-up light
- Black tank flush
Call Flagg RV of Massachusetts today for our Fall RV Winterizing Specials at both locations!
West Boylston #800-678-9278
Or if you are a do it yourself kind of person check out this great article explaining how to winterize your RV from FMCA. RV winterizing is explained in 7 easy to follow steps.
Come to our 33rd Annual Open House! Oct. 4th – 13th!!
It’s a great time to trade in and trade up! Free storage till spring with purchase!
The West Boylston location is now carrying the Evergreen Bay Hill Fifth Wheel Bunkhouse! It is beautiful! Island kitchen, 1
& 1/2 baths, two bedrooms, cedar lined closet, automatic leveling jacks, central vac & more!